Bringing tools back to life is nothing new for Plasti Dip. Using the Plasti Dip 14.5 oz can, this featured project added Plasti Dip to a garden shovel.
What you’ll need to get started:
– An old garden shovel of your choice.
– 14.5 oz can of Plasti Dip
How to Dip:
1. Surface must be clean and dry. For best results, avoid direct sunlight, high humidity or breezy conditions.
2. Stir gently and thoroughly before each use.
3. Attach wire or string to hang item.
4. Insert item 1” every 5 seconds; withdraw at same rate.
5. Recommended 2-3 coats for best results.
6. Allow 30 minutes minimum dry time before use.