Plasti Dip® Glossy
MULTI-PURPOSE RUBBER COATING
Plasti Dip Glossy Spray provides a Gloss Black finish without the need for a separate Gloss Top Coat. Plasti Dip is a synthetic rubber based coating that’s perfect for do-it-yourself projects around the home, garage, garden or shop. Plasti Dip is used widely for coating wheels; and painting graphics that can be peeled off without affecting the underlying finish. Plasti Dip Glossy can be used to coat wood, metal, glass, rope, plastic, rubber, concrete, tools, and variety of other surfaces.
ATTRIBUTES OF PLASTIDIP®
- Protects coated items against moisture, acids, abrasion, corrosion, and skidding/slipping, and provides a comfortable, controlled grip
- Peelable and removable off of most surfaces
- Remains flexible and stretchy over time
- Will not crack or become brittle in extreme weather conditions
- Proven in temperatures from -30°F to 200°F
- Easy to use application
The 14.5 oz. liquid can will cover approximately 5 sq. ft. at 10 mils thickness. The 11 oz. spray will cover about 6 sq. ft. at 5 mils thickness.
Dipping and removing too quickly can cause this. Remove at a rate of 1” every 5 seconds. If experiencing runs or sags when spraying, move can further away from the surface and apply a lighter coat. Sagging and dripping can also be caused by high humidity, high temperatures, windy conditions, or direct sunlight. Ideal conditions are low humidity, 16 degrees, little to no air movement in a well-ventilated area.