Plastic Dip Smoke is a special formulation with a translucent, black-gray color. Unique among Plastic Dip varieties, Plastic Dip Smoke’s color changes gradually as more coats are added. After just one or two coats, it’s a light, smoky gray. Each additional coat gives Plastic Dip Smoke a darker, deeper hue—from gray to charcoal to black, all with the same distinct smokiness.
Plasti Dip Smoke that can be used as a stand alone application or with the various line-up of Plasti Dip colors. The finished product gives a smoky appearance. Great for glass black out!
- Protects coated items against moisture, acids, abrasion, corrosion, and skidding/slipping, and provides a comfortable, controlled grip
- Peelable and removable off of most surfaces
- Remains flexible and stretchy over time
- Will not crack or become brittle in extreme weather conditions
- Proven in temperatures from -30°F to 200°F
- Easy to use application
The 14.5 oz. liquid can will cover approximately 5 sq. ft. at 10 mils thickness. The 11 oz. spray will cover about 6 sq. ft. at 5 mils thickness.
Dipping and removing too quickly can cause this. Remove at a rate of 1” every 5 seconds. If experiencing runs or sags when spraying, move can further away from the surface and apply a lighter coat. Sagging and dripping can also be caused by high humidity, high temperatures, windy conditions, or direct sunlight. Ideal conditions are low humidity, 16 degrees, little to no air movement in a well-ventilated area.