Super Grip is an air-dry non-skid fabric coating. The tackified synthetic rubber coating bonds to most fabrics to stop skidding and shifting.
How to Use
- Surface must be clean and dry. For best results avoid direct sunlight, high humidity, or breezy conditions.
- Hold can 12-16” from fabric back. For normal use apply a light, even coat to outer edge and “x” across middle of surface. For maximum non-skid properties, apply a light, even coat to the fabric back. Do not apply to the floor.
- Allow 8 hours minimum dry time before use.
- Machine washable. Super Grip loses gripipng power over time, simply reapply as directed. Coverage: Approximately 50 sq. ft. per can. Do not over apply.
Not for use on vinyl back rugs or vinyl runners.
- Super Grip is an air-dry non-skid fabric coating
- Machine washable
- Remains flexible
- Will not transfer or turn surfaces yellow, and will not pick up dirt or lint
Super Grip can be applied to throw rugs, canvas, fabric cushions, tool handles, clothes hangers, sport grips, positioning tackifier, glass, gloves, place mats, furniture covers.
Clear is available in 11 oz. aerosol.
Ready To Buy?
We can’t blame you; this stuff is pretty awesome.Find a retailer near you
SUPER GRIP FAQs
Can I apply Super Grip directly to the floor surface?
No. Super Grip non-skid fabric coating is only designed for use on most fabric surfaces to stop skidding. Do not use Super Grip directly on wood, ceramic, concrete, or other types of flooring surfaces.
What if I get Super Grip on a surface I didn’t intend to?
DAP®, Goo Gone®, or mineral spirits can be used to clean up Super Grip, but try it in an inconspicuous area first to ensure the cleaning solution doesn’t affect the surface you are cleaning.
Other products you may be interested in
We offer a full range of products for home DIY and craft projects.