Find A Retailer

Filter Retailers

Online Retailers

Get products by the makers of Plasti Dip shipped straight to your front door from our wide range of online retailers.

Retailer

Product Range

Ace Hardware

>Visit Retailer

Call for product availability:
1-866-290-5334

Plasti Dip®
Super Grip®
ReRACK®

Advance Auto Parts

>Visit Retailer

Call for product availability:
1-877-238-2623

Plasti Dip®

Amazon

>Visit Retailer

Call for product availability:
1-888-280-4331

Plasti Dip®
Plasti Dip® Craft
Super Grip®
Vinyl Leather Repair (VLP®)
ReRACK®

Awarehousefull

>Visit Retailer

Call for product availability:
1-888-223-3050

Plasti Dip®
Plasti Dip® Craft
Super Grip®
Vinyl Leather Repair (VLP®)
ReRACK®

Blain’s Farm & Fleet

>Visit Retailer

Call for product availability:
800-210-2370

Plasti Dip®

DipYourCar

>Visit Retailer

Call for product availability:
1-855-847-5825

Plasti Dip®
International

Do It Best

>Visit Retailer

Call for product availability:
855-828-9792

Plasti Dip®
Liquid Tape

Fat Boy Tools

>Visit Retailer

Call for product availability:
330-830-8665

Plasti Dip®
Liquid Tape
Vinyl Leather Repair (VLP®)
ReRACK®

General Hardware Distributors/AIH Alaska Industrial Hardware, Inc.

>Visit Retailer

Call for product availability:
800-478-7201

Plasti Dip®
Liquid Tape

Harbor Freight Tools

>Visit Retailer

Call for product availability:
1-800-423-2567

Plasti Dip®
Liquid Tape

Home Depot

>Visit Retailer

Call for product availability:
1-800-466-3337

Plasti Dip®

Lowe’s

>Visit Retailer

Call for product availability:
1-877-465-6937

Plasti Dip®

M&P Export

>Visit Retailer

Call for product availability:
732-223-0160

mpexport@mpexport.com

Plasti Dip®
Liquid Tape
Super Grip®
Vinyl Leather Repair (VLP®)
ReRACK®
International

Menards

>Visit Retailer
Plasti Dip®

Pep Boys

>Visit Retailer

Call for product availability:
1-800-737-2697

Plasti Dip®

Sturdevant’s

>Visit Retailer

Call for product availability:
605-362-6970

Plasti Dip®
Liquid Tape
Vinyl Leather Repair (VLP®)
ReRACK®

Summit Racing

>Visit Retailer

Call for product availability:
1-800-230-3030

Plasti Dip®
Liquid Tape
Super Grip®
Vinyl Leather Repair (VLP®)
ReRACK®

True Value

>Visit Retailer

Call for product availability:
877-502-4641

Plasti Dip®
Vinyl Leather Repair (VLP®)
ReRACK®

Walmart

>Visit Retailer

Call for product availability:
1-800-925-6278

Plasti Dip®
Liquid Tape

Available In Stores

To find specific store availability, please contact your nearest retailer to confirm the product is in stock. If the product is not in stock, request that the retailer order the product.

Retailer

Product Range

Ace Hardware

>Visit Retailer

Call for product availability:
1-866-290-5334

Plasti Dip®
Super Grip®
ReRACK®

Advance Auto Parts

>Visit Retailer

Call for product availability:
1-877-238-2623

Plasti Dip®

Auto Value

>Visit Retailer

Call for product availability:
1-800-288-6825

Plasti Dip®
Liquid Tape
Vinyl Leather Repair (VLP®)

AutoZone

>Visit Retailer

Call for product availability:
1-800-288-6966

Plasti Dip®

Bimart

>Visit Retailer

Call for product availability:
541-344-0681

Plasti Dip®

Blain’s Farm & Fleet

>Visit Retailer

Call for product availability:
800-210-2370

Plasti Dip®

CarQuest

>Visit Retailer

Call for product availability:
1-877-238-2623

Plasti Dip®
Liquid Tape
Vinyl Leather Repair (VLP®)

Do It Best

>Visit Retailer

Call for product availability:
855-828-9792

Plasti Dip®
Liquid Tape

Eastern Tool

>Visit Retailer

Call for product availability:
808-373-9341

Plasti Dip®

Fred Meyer

>Visit Retailer

Call for product availability:
503-232-8844

Plasti Dip®

General Hardware Distributors/AIH Alaska Industrial Hardware, Inc.

>Visit Retailer

Call for product availability:
800-478-7201

Plasti Dip®
Liquid Tape

Harbor Freight Tools

>Visit Retailer

Call for product availability:
1-800-423-2567

Plasti Dip®
Liquid Tape

Hardware Hank

>Visit Retailer
Plasti Dip®
Liquid Tape
Super Grip®
Vinyl Leather Repair (VLP®)
ReRACK®

Home Depot

>Visit Retailer

Call for product availability:
1-800-466-3337

Plasti Dip®

Lowe’s

>Visit Retailer

Call for product availability:
1-877-465-6937

Plasti Dip®

Menards

>Visit Retailer
Plasti Dip®

Mills Fleet Farm

>Visit Retailer

Call for product availability:
1-877-633-7456

Plasti Dip®
Super Grip®

NAPA

>Visit Retailer

Call for product availability:
1-800-538-6272

Plasti Dip®
Vinyl Leather Repair (VLP®)

Pep Boys

>Visit Retailer

Call for product availability:
1-800-737-2697

Plasti Dip®

Sturdevant’s

>Visit Retailer

Call for product availability:
605-362-6970

Plasti Dip®
Liquid Tape
Vinyl Leather Repair (VLP®)
ReRACK®

Summit Racing

>Visit Retailer

Call for product availability:
1-800-230-3030

Plasti Dip®
Liquid Tape
Super Grip®
Vinyl Leather Repair (VLP®)
ReRACK®

True Value

>Visit Retailer

Call for product availability:
877-502-4641

Plasti Dip®
Vinyl Leather Repair (VLP®)
ReRACK®

Trust Worthy

>Visit Retailer
Plasti Dip®
Liquid Tape
Super Grip®
Vinyl Leather Repair (VLP®)
ReRACK®

Walmart

>Visit Retailer

Call for product availability:
1-800-925-6278

Plasti Dip®
Liquid Tape